The atomic weight app is designed as a one minute multiple choice game. Based on the given element, the players will be asked to choose the corresponding atomic weight from three options. Get as many as you can in one minute! During each round, the difficulty level will gradually increase when the required score is achieved. The app is designed to help students beginning to learn chemistry. It is also helpful for high school students and undergraduates who study in chemistry program. It will help the players study atomic weight with a fun and easy way. It also serves a practical purpose, as it helps to build intuition for atomic masses, which is needed even by researchers in the lab.
– good for both beginner chemistry students
– help develop intuition for practitioners.
– make chemistry learning fun and easy
– difficulty levels adjust based on your score
– provide feedback for wrong answers
– track your learning progress with achievements
– provide local scoring with your five recent scores
– compare your best score with other players in Game Center
– Begin the game by pressing the ‘Start Game’ button
– officially start the game by pressing the red start button
– choose the corresponding atomic weight for the given element
– feedback will be provided if choosing the wrong one
– the next question will not show until the players get the current question correct
– go back to the main menu and end the game by pressing the ‘Back’ button
– get 2 points for a correct answer, and subtract 1 point for incorrect answer. Don’t just guess!
– periodic table reference provided
– game instructions will be provided by pressing the ‘About button’
– local leaderboard will record five recent most scores and the best score.
– the players can compare their best score with others in Game Center
– game achievements will be provided in Game Center. Earn them all!
This app contains advertisements.