Scribbly Wits is a drawing game where you create chains of drawings and phrases that become hilarious works of comedy genius, like the game Telephone, but with pictures. Meet new friends and give stars to the funniest players. Not an artist? Use your wit and scribbles to win!
Unlike Pictionary and other drawing games you may have played before, there are no right answers in Scribbly Wits. Your job is to cleverly draw or describe another player’s work in the most entertaining way possible. From there, another player describes your drawing or draws your description, and the chain continues! By the end the original concept is completely transformed in hilarious ways, and the ideas your friends come up with will crack you up. Even if you’ve played games like Drawception, Telestrations, Chinese Whispers, Draw Something, or Eat Poop You Cat, Scribbly Wits adds a ton of innovative features you’ve never seen before.
● Unlock fun new drawing tools as you play, including chalk, crayons, mixing paints, pixel art, and more.
● Connect with thousands of existing players or just play with your own friends.
● Give stars to the best drawings, and collect stars to level up!
● Earn medals in weekly leaderboards.
● Amazing paint engine replays your drawings, one stroke at a time.
● Browse over 75,000 drawings and endless numbers of finished games from celebrities and top players for hours of entertainment.
● A network connection is required to play.