MacBOOM! is the digital magazine fully interactive on iPad. MacBOOM! is the magazine completely dedicated to Apple products and technologies for Apple fans just like you. It is published monthly and is chock full of interesting and useful information, reviews and fantastic photos, clear audio and video for a completely interactive experience.
MacBOOM! magazine is designed specifically to read on your iPad. We distribute exclusively through the App Store. MacBOOM! is optimized for reading on the iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini. You’ll have a lot of fun reading the magazine and joining the huge community of MacBOOM! readers! You might even learn something new, too!
Each issue is packed with detailed expert reviews of the newest Apple products, apps, and games so you know exactly what you’re getting before you spend your hard-earned dollars.
You’ll think the amount of information is amazing: MacBOOM! magazine is completely interactive so you’ll see first-hand through rich photos, audio and video how the newest app or latest gadget will work with your iPhone, iPad or Mac. It is truly the next best thing to reviewing the product on your own.
In MacBOOM!, you’ll find:
* In-depth articles and analysis on the latest and greatest Apple gear;
* Up-to-date news about today’s industry trends;
* Must-have information on Apple hardware and software;
* Expert reviews on applications for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, iOS and OS X;
* Reviews on the hottest and most current games and gadgets;
* Fully interactive additions, which include audio and video material for our readers.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue $1.99 (USA) / $1.99 (CA) / £1.49 (U.K.) / 1,79€ (EU) / $1.99 (AU)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period;
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product;
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase;
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
STORE AND LIBRARY
When downloading this application from the App Store, you’ll get a personal MacBOOM! newsstand where you can manage your copies of the magazine. In the app, you’ll find a few different sections, the most important of which are the Store and Library. You can view the MacBOOM! issues in the Store, will be able to purchase an issue of the magazine, or a subscription. After the purchase of your magazine, each issue is automatically moved to the Library section. The Library is the place where you’ll receive your new issues, and it is here where you can download and open any previously purchased issue of MacBOOM!.
If you have to uninstall the application, don’t worry about losing past issues! When reinstalling the application, or if you’re installing both iPad and iPhone versions, you can restore your past purchases. Use the standard shopping recovery option. To restore the purchase, click the Missing Issue link, enter your Apple ID and password.