Active Traveller is an inspiring, informative, vibrant and knowledgeable magazine focusing on exploring destinations and cultures through activities such as walking, biking, kayaking, canoeing, climbing, sailing and surfing. We bring you content from the vast richness of cultures as far afield as Asia and the Middle East as well as plenty of features from the UK. In each issue you will also find comprehensive gear reviews as well as all the latest industry news, interviews and tips.
– Active Traveller Magazine offers single issue sales normally charged at £1.99 per issue as well as an auto-renewing six month subscription at only £2.99.
– We are a quarterly publication, therefore a six month subscription will normally entitle you to two issues of the magazine.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, renewal will be charged at subscription sign-up cost (currently £2.99 for six months).
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.